Pets can be like family members. So it’s natural for clients to want to make sure their best friends are properly cared for if something happens to them.
That’s why the life and legacy company Everplans and Transamerica created a free worksheet pet owners can use to compile information to help someone care for their pets if the need arises.
Download the flyer, and use it as a way to start a conversation around estate planning. Or use this flyer to show you’re thinking about what matters most to your clients, just as much as they are.
You could share this flyer with clients when they talk about their pets, or share it during these key times of the year, according to the American Veterinary Medical Association:
- January — Walk Your Pet Month.
- February — Responsible Pet Owners Month.
- February 20 — Love Your Pet Day.
- March 23 — National Puppy Day.
- April 11 — National Pet Day.
- First full week of May starting with a Sunday — National Pet Week®.
- First full week in June — Pet Appreciation Week.
- First week of October — National Walk Your Dog Week.
Let us know your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.